Monday, May 14, 2018

Euro Girl Artiste Memorydex Card

https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/euro-girl-denise-the-artiste-digi-stamp

 There is a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart. The sponsor for this challenge is Rick St. Dennis. I chose to use Euro Girl Denise the Artists for my Design Team inspirational card.


I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut it out leaving a narrow white edge. I printed and cut out an easel image from the Oddball Art Company. I printed a pastel mixed media paper from A Bit More Time to Craft and cut and adhered it to the easel.


I printed a brick wall and flooring from the Craft Artist 2 program and glued them to a Memorydex card. I glued the easel onto the card and placed soft pads on the back of artist, adhering it to the card.


Come join our challenge at Crafting from the Heart, where anything goes.




5 comments:

Arlene said...

What a fun card. I do love that artist. A2Z Scrapbooking.

NanaConnie said...

This is just so adorable, Carla! Love the brick background. Love seeing you play along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at World Wide DT Open this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Great image and design. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Judith said...

wow great project thank you for for taking part in Angies Digital Stamp challenge - good luck Judith CE DT

Jacqueline Muller said...

Thank you for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Good luck with your entry. I'll hope to see you next time as well.
Jacqueline ~ DT