Monday, August 15, 2016

The Wizard of Oz Card from New Artist!


I would like to introduce to you artist Kristyn Mcinnes-buckingham. Kristyn creates lovely character images for her digital  stamp company My Stitch Back in Time. I am honored to be chosen to be part of the team, getting to work with her creations! I chose the title page with all the Wizard of Oz characters for this Design Team card.

I used Derwent Coloursoft pencils this image. It was very large, so to make it a card, after coloring it with all of its' lovely details, I shrunk it to a size I could easily use for my card collection.

The background was created using CS Twilight Forest digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program. The  background was merged with my coloring and was adhered to a black base card.
Please check out Kristyn's shop to find all the wonderful digis in this collection and others you will want to have in your own collection. Follow this link to see these images: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Mystitchbackintwinehttps

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful , thanku . I appreciate you being a part of the team and sharing your wonderful creations, beautiful blog
xx mystitchbackintwine